Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Being Set Free by the Truth

There is nothing more refreshing than hearing God's amazing truth. Truth you might not have heard before. Sometimes hearing and believing lies can be painful, but it only makes the truth that much more refreshing, that much more sweet. When you encounter the love and truth of God it can wipe away all of your pain. God's truth is the greatest thing you can ever learn. The truth will set you free. And it will, if you only allow it to.

Blogging isn't something I normally do, but I've decided to give it a shot. I don't know if anyone is even reading this, but if you are then please leave me a  comment. I love getting feedback. Even if its just to say hi. I like to know if people are reading. I want to start writing in here as much as I can. They say that writing things down helps you heal. So hopefully through writing this I can heal my heart. And if anyone else is reading this, maybe this will help heal yours too.

So please, if you are reading this, let me know. 

Much love,
Kendall

3 comments:

  1. I agree. Truth is like water to the soul.
    Without it, what are we even doing here?
    Without one truth this world would have nothing to turn to when it hits rock bottom.
    I think everyone knows deep down in their souls, that there is only one truth.
    I think even those who don't know the truth, or those who are purposely turned away from it, still know its there. Thats where their emptiness comes from... Knowing there is one truth out there and they aren't embracing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rely on your own strength of body and soul. Take for your star self-reliance, faith, honesty and industry. Don't take too much advice — keep at the helm and steer your own ship, and remember that the great art of commanding is to take a fair share of the work. Fire above the mark you intend to hit. Energy, invincible determination with the right motive, are the levers that move the world.

    This is a quote by noah porter. It reminds me of you. You have always been the captain of your own ship, and I adore you for it.

    ReplyDelete